Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nothing but the night sky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:35 pm

orochi sighs, he could sense her hestitation "If you don't want to do this, that's find" he says turning " Perfectly fine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:26 pm

(Since Nobody has Approved and no Admins or Mods r ever on Ill RP while i wait)

Silver walks in notcing a Akatsuki and lucky "ARE WE UNDER ATTACK LUCKY?!" He says taking out a Kunai and holding it "This Will be over in a Flash!" he says as he appears next to Luna with the Kunai up to her neck "What are you doing here at this hour you Spy?!" as he quickly takes her Arm and puts it up to her neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Shadow is walking in kage house spray painting on door when he notices Silver has a woman in his hands and says "Yo homies was sup!"Then stops being high and takes out ciggarette in his mouth and yells"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF THAT WOMAN I DONT CARE IF SHE IS AKATSUKI!"Then tackles Silver and helps Luna escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Silver sees Shadow trying to Tackle him so he quickly Kicks him in the Face Sending back as it Directly Hits, he Smashes through a wall that he was spray painting on then Holds Luna in the Same Position "Women or Man they are all Akatsuki and your not standing in the way for information" he then looks at walls paint and look at Shadow "Hey Shadow is that paint on ur Face?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:49 pm

Shadow says"What if I join the akatsuki would you kill me? We grew up together I dont want to hurt you but i have a thing against hitting woman dude just put the kunai down and let her go Ill finish her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:54 pm

"No i need this Imformation and we may have grown up together but....Ill kill you if you were Akatsuki and by the way... i Will do what i must..." he says as he throws Luna Against the Wall then uses wire to tie her up to the Wall "Unless you want some Lucky i can take to people on at a time >.>" he says as he holds his kunai and looks at the 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:04 pm

Shadow looks at Silver and says"Well I tried"Then jumps out the window and walks away with some random chick to get a drink.Then leaves her drunk and uses mei mei jutsu sneaks back in the kage house and cuts the rope holding Luna then takes her to a place out of the village quickly before Silver notices and comes back goes behind Lucky and places a paper bomb on him then tie him with wire.Then uses a barrier with clones to hold him and trashes his house, takes his money to buy some things then comes back to his house and sets it on fire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:08 pm

"Pfft" He uses his Chakra to cut the wire and says "KAI" do dismantile it then he disappears then reappears through the clones as they all die as he sees Shadow running with Luna "That as Far as you can go?" as he uses Hiarshin no jutsu then appears grabing Luna who is still tied up he takes his hand and puts it on Shadows foot and kicks him in his gut and Shadow loses his grip and he slides away and then bangs into the building close in the streets. "To Slow Little Brother..." he says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Shadow sighs and says"Screw this I did all this because i thought Luna was hot and wanted to impress her."Then Shadow unlocks his full potential appears behind Silver and uses 128 palms and unyties Luna brings her to his house and throws her on his bed then the house started shaking. Shadow says"GIGITY GIGITY GOO!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Before he leaves when he was doing the 128 palms he looks up and says "AHHHH Thanks that loosened up a neck pain can you do my back now if its not to much to ask?" As the fight continues he teleports into the house and sees Luna naked and Shadow sliding his you know what into her black hole and says"...My eyes.... MY EYES!!!" then turns the other way and says "I Cant belive he is my Brother!" then runs down stairs then runs in the living room and looks at the Pictures -_-" then leaves the house and walks next door into his house lays on the bed then shakes and says "Erhurur"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Shadow notices Luna is awake and enjoying this and says"I think we should......see other people" Then leaves breaks in his brother Silvers's house and by breaks in I mean keys that didnt work so I threw them at the window and jumps in through there uses his bathroom and is walking out when he notices yen and says"I feel bad about Luna im going to give her all of the yen he found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:33 pm

"SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He says going down the stairs taking his Yen and punches him in the gut then does rapid pucnhes then kicks him through the wall and into his house and through that house into a old ladys then she starts touching shadow and goes up his pants then puts his yen down then uses Kage Bushin No Jutsu to make clones to Repair the wall and window then they disappear then walks outside "Pathetic" during that night Silver Stas awake Silver at home Shadow Uncontious after rape from a old lady and Luna still naked in Shadows House "Well im awake..." he says
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:35 am

(you arnt sappost to be posting -_- this sight is about to die so join another and be happy im not an admin )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nothing but the night sky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Countries :: Villages :: Main Villages :: Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: