Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nothing but the night sky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

nothing but the night sky Empty
PostSubject: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:09 am

Luna sat in a tree looking up at the night sky and thought of how she still had not gon back to the akatsuki base to report anything but it did not bother her one bite
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:17 am

lucky appears next to her "what ya thinking bout" he asks looking at th sky aswell, then turning to look at her "Let me guess, skipping assignments" he asks, able to tell be her face
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Luna smiled and said "mayde,and im just thinking about stuff. so what are you doing out here"
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:19 pm

lucky shrugs I find it relaxing to train till your knocked out under the stars" he smirks sitting down next to her "So, what are you doing out here" he asks
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Luna grined and said " this would be the last place the akatsuki would ever look for me and pluse it relaxes me"
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:32 pm

lucky nods "So, whats it like to be an akatsuki, I mean, do you like it" he asks looking at her "Does have any ups" he asks
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Luna sighed and looked at lucky as she said "well iv said it befor and ill say it again no but than again at first it felt like i had a family again boy i was dum after a whiel i realized that if i got killed they would not realy care they would just go and fined someone to replace me. To them im nothing but a tool..........And as for if it has any ups well you get a cool cloke and ring, no one can tell you what to bo but the leader and other members who will kill you if you anoy them."Luna blinked and asked "why do you ask and not to be well mean but why do you talke to me arnt we sapost to kill one another"Luna hated to admit ti but she would have a hard time killing lucky. She wunted to call him her friend but she thought it something he would never retern.Luna than said "I realy do like that you arnt trying to kill me"
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:20 am

"Like you said, if you die, no one would care, I think that a crummy way to die, so, I'm gonna make you become a village ninja, because frankly, there are more people there that'll care for you and like you, in fact, almost everybody will" he says standing up "so, what do ya say"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:52 am

Luna felt hot tears in her eyes as she looked up at lucky and she said "I I..............................................................................what if...........I.......I" Luna took a deep bereth and she said "I think your not going to give me a choice so ill say yes"Luna stood up and could not help but to hug Lucky she than said "I think you just helped me to chose the right path"
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 pm

lucky almost faints as she hugs him, then relaxs "Thats what I do" he says hugging back and sighing, then releasing and looking towards the village "So, what do ya say we talk to the kage about this"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:40 am

Luna felt her face pail as she noded
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:14 pm

lucky sighs and turns toward her "ts gonna be alright, just come with me, and we'll meet the kage and it will all be alright" he says starting to run towards the village
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:33 pm

Luna ran after him and keep pace with him with ease and did not say any thing
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:18 pm

"So, how long has it been, since you've set foot in the village" he asks
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:57 pm

"ummm well its been about 3 years unless you count sneeking in to the cemitary 2 times" Luna said kind gessing
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:08 am

lucky nods "Well, lets get going, you know where you can bunk" he asks, figuring he could give her the spare room in his apartment, he had used it for visitor while diplomat from other countries were in the village and wanted a protected place
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Luna gave a blank look she was used to sleeping out sided so she said " no i just usely stay out side"
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:05 pm

lucky shrugs "K, if thats how you want to live, thats fine, just saying, thata pretty crummy way to start out living in a new place" he says kinda questioning if she really wanted to sleep outside
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:14 am

Luna mumbeled "fine ill bunck"
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm

lucky nods as he makes a simple clones "Prepare the guest room" he says as the clones drifts of and they arrive at the hokage's office "I'll go in first"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Luna noded and looked at the ring on her finger and thought of all the time she wasted but could not help but to feel kinda bad for leaving a feww comrads that she had grown to enjoy but she know if she dies they would n0ot even mornb of her passing
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:38 pm

lucky notices her looking at the ring "Time spent learning thing, and training, isn't time spent wasted" he says looking forwards "It's just a point of learning, that one must walk away from with more knowledge than before"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Luna nodded her head and said nothing
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:09 pm

they arrive in front of the hokage building, and he walks in and up to the hokage's office and knocks on the door, "Lord hokage, please let me in"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Luna than started to have sconed thoughts **i dont want to do this i hate hit place the only reason a come here is to see a friend.** Luna could not do this the akatsuki was all ready suffering as it is there is no way she could do this.Luna took a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nothing but the night sky   nothing but the night sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nothing but the night sky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Countries :: Villages :: Main Villages :: Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: