Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking around

Go down 
+3
Kumiko Senju
Lark
Luna
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:57 pm

Luna was walking around doing nothing not careing if people here wunted to kill her or not she needs something to do so why no just have a nice day atlast she said "Dang nothing her has changed its so boreing no wunder i left"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:25 pm

Lark apeared on his daliy patrol of the Leaf village and he sees luna.
"Now what is a good looking girl turn to the akatsuki?"said lark looking at luna as he landed on the ground infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:43 am

Luna jumped back and said "o nothing i just had a littel accident awhile back that made me into the bingo book thats all"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:47 am

AH so what did u turn to the Akatsuki??said lark.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:51 am

Luna thought for a min and said "well i was kinda not in a position to argu so i did not have a say"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:55 am

Yes u did we could have protected u from them and gave u a fair trial and if u went to jail i would have looked after you.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:58 am

Luna felt sick and said "why would you do that affter all i killed my bff"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:02 am

so it was only one person normal Akatsuki kill more the 5 people to get in a bingo book what u did was childs play i have killed more then that on my missions protecting the leaf. *Laughing*
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:04 am

"thats not the only tho i killed my mom dad sis bro and any one who tryed to keep me from leaving even my teem mates"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:08 am

Hmm well i could kill you but i dont want to kill such i good looking girl so ether leave or ill have to make u leave.said lark with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:12 am

Luna laughed and said "now why not just let me stay around and let me slide humm"Luna was ready for anything at that moment
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:16 am

well if u want to stay get ready for a fight 'Byakugan' you can go first.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:42 pm

Luna sighed and said "fine " she than let her wolf ears teeth and tali out and did a few hand sighns and looked in to his eyes and mumbeld "blood manipulator"and start t
id to stop the blood flow to his legs and arms as she thought **humm i dont wunt to kill him so if things get out of hand what will i do**

blood manipulator
type:nin
the user looks in to the enemies eyes and manipulates the blood flow there for can block the flow of blood to the eternal organs and or stop it completely very hard to control
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:46 pm

Kumiko was on her daily patrol and accidentally find these two ready for a fight. "i better stay at a safe distance" Kumiko stops about a 100 meters from the battlefield. "ill make sure that he didn't get killed, he's always in trouble"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Hmm nice move cant kill me. Think nothing can hurt my eyes while Byakugan is on. hmmm hmm. *starts doing hand signs* 'Water Dragon Jutsu' .

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Luna was hit and sent flying in to a tree but befor she hit she did a few hand signs for a Jutsu called dead sole

dead sole
RankB
type:nin
the user stops all organs and signs of life to full the enemy into thinking there dead and then ether attacks or wets till they leave
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:07 pm

lucky sat in a tree, watching the foght, this akatsuki was one powerful ninja, not one he wanted to mess with
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:52 pm

lark seeing luna hit the tree and not get up can still see her Chakra points everywhere other then her organs. "nice move but not that good" lark starts to do 'Water Prison Jutsu' and then 'Water Clone jutsu'.

Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:16 am

Luna was in a tight sich as she snaped out of her littel trick"humm im inpressed noone has ever seen therow that"
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:07 pm

A slow wolf figure stalks up on the fight in the shadows unseen.
The wolf form snapped and jaggered back into the human form.
His Dark Red Mangekyou Sharingan - Kaleidoscope Copying Wheel Eye only showing.
" Anyone hurts her"
"Ill kill them"
He thought in rage.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:58 am

hmm want some boy you will die as well.
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 pm

"ill let a Handle this one for now" he smiled
" how hard is it to kill a little puny anbu"
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:03 pm

lucky, jumps out of the bush "Lord hokage, I"m ready to assits" he says turning to the akatsuki "No real ninja would hide behind a pair of eyes" he says pulling down his headband to cover his own eyes "I've trained in the pich of darkness, blindfolding myself may actually improve my fighting"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:43 am

"hmm Orochi you are one of my best trained Jounin and you make me laugh so go have fun blindfolded hmm" said lark as he started to get in his fighting style.
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:06 am

" hokage, lucky i do not want to fight you, i want to watch you fight Luna"
he said uneased
" Please step down and let us be peace for now, let us watch i will not attack you"
he said very easly
" But if we fight we will fight, what do u say"
Red said as he chewed his toothpick and kracked his knuckles
his eyes flashing red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking around
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum