Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Larks House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 am

On the Outer side of the Leaf Village lives lark Anbu Leader. he like to live alone and by himself due to at night his curse seal starts to act on him.

Ahhh*curse seal going to lvl 1* Not now !!!.
Back to top Go down
orochi
Jounin
Jounin
orochi

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:31 pm

lucky was walking around ths night and suddenly felt a surge in energy, he turned and saw a house and he walk closer until he saw lark going to level 1 "Lark, hold on" he says as he runs over, nt knowing what the heck he was going to do
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:47 pm

AHHH!!! *curse seal now lvl 1* Run before it is to late run now!!!!! *Curse seal lvl 2 begins* AHHHHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:25 am

Kumiko was on her way back to Konoha when she suddenly hears Lark screaming. she decided to check the situation. Kumiko walked into Larks house and stands next to Lucky. "what's going on here?" asked Kumiko.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 am

AHHHH!!!! *Starts to grow wings and a tail* Run While u still can my curse seal has activated!!!!! *Wings and a tail now are on him* RUNNN!!! said in a demonice voice.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:22 am

"damn it i dont have time to seal the cursed mark now, lets get out of here Lucky" said Kumiko as she pull Lucky towards the forest. "we should be safe now, now we just have to make sure that he didn't kill anyone or cause to much damage" She still looking out for Lark.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:50 am

*now fully turned lark destroys his house and flys off to the mountains* HA HA HA HA HA *Gets to moutians* AHHHHHHHHHHH *Curse seal starts to seal back in to lvl 1* AHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:52 am

Kumiko was following Lark the whole way into the mountains. "i think he starting to change back, ill go closer to him" thought Kumiko. she start walking slowly towards Lark. she touched his shoulder and asked "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 am

Yes i am now *curse seal going back in to sealed form* this happens every night i have to rebuild my house all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:58 am

*sighed* "thats alot of work, you havent get much sleep every day aren't you? do you want me to put a seal on that cursed mark? at least its going to keep it from activating at night"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:02 am

Can you please i have not sleeped for 20 years, yes that is right i was 8 when i got it.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 am

"okay than let's get started, just sit down and relaxed" Kumiko start building her chakra and bite her thumb and start writing the sealing formula on Lark's body and on the ground surrounding him. she put her palm above the cursed mark and used her chakra to sealed the cursed mark "Fuuja Houin". all the formula started to sucked in into the cursed mark, than suddenly Lark feel's a little bit better.

((Fuuja Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used to counter-act the effects of a cursed seal. The ninja writes the needed seal characters on the ground and body of the person cursed with the seal. The ninja then forms the needed hand seals and places his hand over the cursed seal and then activates the written seal. The seal characters will then retreat to surround the cursed seal in a circular seal.))
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:10 am

*lark not sleeping for 20 years falls were he was asleep*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 am

"hey, dont fell asleep here you're gonna catch cold, i guess you're gonna be sleeping at my place for awhile" Kumiko lift him up and carry him to her place. "Lucky you better get back too"
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:19 am

Walks in to what is left of his house. Time to fix it again *makes 1000 clones and starts to rebuild*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Larks House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larks House   Larks House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larks House
Page 1 of 1