Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The settling of one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

The settling of one Empty
PostSubject: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 am

Red was walking along the river side he saw a flat area near the bank he pitched up his tent and sat in the tent resting his body and eating getting ready for his travels
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm

luna was walking by whin she felt the enormes amount chakra and sighed and said "let see who we got here maybe somthing worth time to investigat " Luna approched and soothingly said "hello any one there"
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:35 am

" Luna hello what bring you here"? Luke said getting out of his tent
" i was just about to leave"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:28 pm

Luna diped her head and said "o nothing much just being bordewhat about you"
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: ------------   The settling of one Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:00 am

" Just thought i go on a bit of a hunt for some missing nin" he said
" u up for it " he asked ???
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 pm

Luna looked at him trying to figuer out what he ment by hunt and said "what do you mean by hunt"
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:42 am

" wander and fid missing nin and kill them" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Lunas eyes flashed slighly and she let a evil smile creep over her lips and she said "ok i have nothing beter to do so ill come and by the way why do you hate thin so" Luna reflected on her 2 1/2 years as a missing nin
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 am

" naa i dont hate them i just wanna kill them thats all"he said
" u got a tent im staying a night before i leave" he asked
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:06 pm

Luna shook her head and smiled as she said "but i have a nice tree that will be just fine for me over there " Luna could not put her finger on it but she had a feeling she was not likeing but then it hit her and she let an smile come across her fae but is soon dissaperd with hate as her tail and wolf ears sperouted but she soon whint back to normel and said "sorry i have a short temper at times"
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:36 am

"Okay ill wake me in the morning kk" he said climbing into his tent
"good night"
He smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Luna started tp make her way to the tree and jumped to a branch and started to doze off
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:24 am

Luke settled down and fell alseep he woke up in the morning and walked over to luna he looked at her and smiled "he luna wakee wakee were off"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:37 pm

Luna eyes flashed open and she let out a small yawn and she stood up and put the kuni that she was holding all night and said "god im still tierd but ill live and where are we going any way"
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 am

" i think we might head over to the Hidden Bear village and kill some missing nin the head over to konoha and get some ramen" he said lazy
"so what do you think"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:33 am

Luna thought for a moment and said "sounds good to me my life has ben laking vilens and it kinda bugs me not that im blood thersty "Luna smiled inosently
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:49 am

Red thinks of Luna blood thristy and he smiles
" sweet tell me when you want to move out and we will go okay"
he sat down and summoned a wolf and jumped on its back he then summoned another one for Luna.
" ride him he will protect you"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Lunas eyed the wolf and she jumped on and said "Funny wolf summoning is one of my strong points and are you underestamating me "
Back to top Go down
Red
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Red

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:09 pm

" no just wanting you to save charka "
he said
"okay lets go, yip yip"
and the wolf took off
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:55 pm

Luna fallowed as she took out her sketch book and started sketing A girl's face that she saw in her mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The settling of one   The settling of one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The settling of one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Countries :: Villages :: Other Villages :: Hidden Rain Village-
Jump to: