Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trevor Carlsen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Trevor
Not Approved

Trevor Carlsen Empty
PostSubject: Trevor Carlsen   Trevor Carlsen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:16 am

Name:Trevor
Village:born in a mysterious village named the village hidden in war, but moves to the leaf village
Looks:Trevor Carlsen 308b17
Clan:Carlsen
Relationships:his girlfriend is hinata
student of:anko's twin sister, onko
personality:crazy, hyper, nice, strong, and has the drive to help others
elements:wind and lightning
special Characteristics:different colors of chakra allowing him to use different abilities and has foxy, the nine-tailed demon fox's son, inside of him, although he keeps him outside of his body
Specialty:all kinds of ninjutsu

Jutsu:

Name:teleportation jutsu
Element:none
description:This is a forbidden move, and no one else knows the move because after it was read orochimaru stole it.I knew That with it he would be even STRONGER!So I tricked him and burned it.It can be taught, but I refuse to teach anyone because 1 out of three people will accidentally turn themselves inside out.I learned that the hard way Sad.

Story:My character was living a normal life when suddenly The villages top clan attacked.Now, the hyashi clan had never liked my character's clan.Mostly because they thought we were wimps because we studied animals instead of fighting.Now my clan fought back, and we could have defeated them, but we were outnumbered.I managed to escape using a jutsu my character created, animal style:Chameleon skin jutsu.He feared that they would get him, so He moved to the leaf village.He made friends, and lived there.He enrolled in the academy, and had trouble passing, but still became a genin, and is almost ready to take the chunin exams.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Trevor
Not Approved

Trevor Carlsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Carlsen   Trevor Carlsen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:23 am

aw how come I wasn't approved?
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Trevor Carlsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Carlsen   Trevor Carlsen Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:48 am

Hinata and Anko or her twin sister are not in this so take that out.

Quote :
special Characteristics:different colors of chakra allowing him to use different abilities and has foxy, the nine-tailed demon fox's son, inside of him, although he keeps him outside of his body.

u cant have that due to the Hokage has its father and his adopted son has that so fix that up and then well help u.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Mazuki
Hokage
Hokage
Uchiha Mazuki

Trevor Carlsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Carlsen   Trevor Carlsen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:16 am

no teleportation jutsu
Back to top Go down
https://narutosrpg.rpg-board.net
Ninja Trevor
Not Approved

Trevor Carlsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Carlsen   Trevor Carlsen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Village:born in a mysterious village named the village hidden in war, but moves to the leaf village
Looks:
Relationships:None
student of:None.He taught himself.
special Characteristics:different colors of chakra allowing him to use different abilities.

Jutsu:

Name:teleportation jutsu
description:This is a forbidden move, and no one else knows the move because after it was read orochimaru stole it.I knew That with it he would be even STRONGER!So I tricked him and burned it.It can be taught, but I refuse to teach anyone because 1 out of three people will accidentally turn themselves inside out.I learned that the hard way Crying or Very sad

Story:My character was living a normal life when suddenly The villages top clan attacked.Now, the hyashi clan had never liked my character's clan.Mostly because they thought we were wimps because we studied animals instead of fighting.Now my clan fought back, and we could have defeated them, but we were outnumbered.He managed to escape using a jutsu my character created, animal style:Chameleon skin jutsu.He feared that they would get him, so He moved to the leaf village.He enrolled in the academy, and had trouble passing, but still became a genin, and is almost ready to take the chunin exams.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Trevor
Not Approved

Trevor Carlsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Carlsen   Trevor Carlsen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Looks:
Relationships:None
student of:None.He taught himself.
special Characteristics:different colors of chakra allowing him to use different abilities.

Jutsu:

Name:Animal style:Chameleon skin jutsu.
description:It turns my skin like a chameleon's, allowing me to disappear!

Story:My character was living a normal life when suddenly The villages top clan attacked.Now, the hyashi clan had never liked my character's clan.Mostly because they thought we were wimps because we studied animals instead of fighting.Now my clan fought back, and we could have defeated them, but we were outnumbered.He managed to escape using a jutsu my character created, animal style:Chameleon skin jutsu.He feared that they would get him, so He moved to the leaf village.He enrolled in the academy, and had trouble passing, but still became a genin, and is almost ready to take the chunin exams.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Hokage
Hokage
Lark

Trevor Carlsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Carlsen   Trevor Carlsen Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:39 am

dont you want more jutsus??.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trevor Carlsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Carlsen   Trevor Carlsen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trevor Carlsen
Page 1 of 1