Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Silver's Training Empty
PostSubject: Silver's Training   Silver's Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Silver Walks in the Training Zone and looks around "Ok These Trees will do" he says as he looks at the 2 Trees infront of him "Ok i mastered my Wind Element" he says as makes a Wind Rasengan and cuts through the tree like a Chainsaw "But i havent comined it with my Rasen Katon Rasengan Yet" he says Making a Rasengan focusing it into his hand and into his Rasengan and it makes a little flame "Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!" He says as it creates a Giant Flame Rasengan and he Dashes to the tree smashing through it and going into the forest out of Control "Uh Oh!" he says as he keeps running smashing thorugh them burning everything in his way eventually it stops and he falls over but unforutunatly he starts a forest fire "This is bad... i dont have water element" he says as he the Fire Burns wildly he teleports to his training field "Um Um UM! well im screwed..." he said
Back to top Go down

Silver's Training
Page 1 of 1