Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Kumiko recieved a report from a scout just outside the village. it said that one of the Akatsuki is coming. Kumiko decided to confront this Akatsuki. after a few minutes of searching she finally found her. "what are you doing here stranger? Akatsuki is not welcomed here" said Kumiko.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Luna stopped in mid step and just stood there not saying any thing and than keep walking the was she was going
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:43 pm

"hey, im talking to you" Kumiko decided to stand on her path. "state your business here?" said Kumiko with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Luna smiled and said "please move your kinda in my way" Luna thought **gee of all the times i just have to let one person live and they go blabing about where i am*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:49 pm

"no untill you tell me what are you going to do in this village" said Kumiko ready for anything
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Luna smiled and said "im here to pick flowers and new dress" Luna thought * wow that was lame and creepy all in 8 words*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Kumiko just stares at Luna nd raised her eyebrows "pick flowers.......New dress..... are you really going to do that? i never thought an akatsuki like flowers" Kumiko almost laughed when she said this.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Luna thought **wow she belives me creepy but the flowers are true** Luna noded and said " i love flowers the rose is pritty and protects it self with its thorns"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:04 pm

"i see, everyone loves flower. well can i join you?" Kumiko real intentions is to follow her around so she doesn't do anything reckless.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Luna thought * o ya im in deep now** Luna said "i dont think it would be a good thing for you after all you a nin from the leaf and im well " Luna pointed to the slash on her headband
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:09 pm

"thats alright after all i dont think there's anyone on the flower field" said Kumiko
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Luna asked "are there any Roses there" Luna thought* i need to lose her or i may lose my head if one of the others sees this and gets the wrong vibe*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:17 pm

"yep of course there's all kinds of flower from cosmos to lavender, so are we going yet?" asked Kumiko
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 pm

Luna noded and said "you may lead the way" Luna thought ** o well*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 pm

"yes of course" Kumiko and Luna start walking to the flower field. after a few minutes of walk they finally arrive "here we are". all you can see is a vast field filled with colorfull flowers in it. "so what do you think of this place? pretty huh?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Luna smiled and it was not that fake smile she had on a few mins ago it was real she said "it is."
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:37 pm

"so shall we get started then?" Kumiko walked into the cosmos flower area and some of them.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Luna went over to a patch of Roses and picked them and as she picked them she infused thin with her charka
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:45 am

Kumiko walked over to Luna and asked "what are you doing to those flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Luna smiled and said "nothing at all"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:43 pm

"umm... alright" Kumiko continue on picking up the flowers
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 pm

Luna smiled and thought *this may be the best one yet* She infused the black one she found with more charka than the others as she storded it in a scroll and slid it in to her cloke
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:02 am

Kumiko walked to Luna and asked "are you finished yet?" Kumiko was carrying a boquet of flower
Back to top Go down
Luna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Luna

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Luna noded her head
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:24 pm

"so where do you need to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Countries :: Villages :: Main Villages :: Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: