Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

confrontation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:53 am

Kumiko was on her way back from an espionage mission in the Kirigakure. she saw a mysterious figure standing in the middle of the forest. when she got closer she realize that it's one of the Akatsuki from the robe and the ring. she stopped in a tree behind the mysterious figure "i never thought i would find a rogue ninja here, what are you doing here?" asked Kumiko with a serious look in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:58 am

The mysterious figure turned around & faced Kumiko. The ninja was feminine, very feminine. "Just visiting my old village" said the woman.

Last edited by Ranmaru Mori on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragonballzvsnaruto.iforums.us
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:00 pm

"oh it's you i never thought that you would show your face in here again, what are you doing here?, are you going to assasinate lord Hokage?"
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:01 pm

The woman looked very confused. "How do you know me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:03 pm

"of course, i saw you fighting with one of the Akatsuki, after that battle i've done some research on your background, you're actually a guy aren't you?" said Kumiko smiling
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:05 pm

The so called 'girl', who was now recognized as a boy, smiled back at her. "Ah, I remember now. At least someone is smart enough to figure out I'm a boy" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:07 pm

Kumiko went down from the tree and approach Ranmaru "of course i've done my homework you know, so why are you here? visiting an old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 pm

"I was planning on visiting the Hokage Mizuki. I want to know how he's doing. He's like a father to me" said Ranmaru.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:11 pm

((Corbin left, he gave the site to Lark))

"oh i see, don't you know that he's not the leader of the village anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:11 pm

((I didn't know that))

"No I don't" he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:15 pm

((just read the topic on announcement here's the link if you want to read it https://narutosrpg.rpg-board.net/anouncements-f106/this-site-is-now-mine-t104.htm))

"Lark is the leader of the village now, so what are you going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:16 pm

"I don't know. Maybe I'll just take a look around the village. Hopefully find a good battle here" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:19 pm

"well if that's what you're going to do, i guess i have to stop you before you caused any casualties, prepare yourself" said Kumiko as she draws out a kunai ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:21 pm

"This might be fun after all" he said as he got in a well guarded fighting stance. "Desert Coffin" he yelled as he swept his arm towards Kumiko's direction, attempting to wrap her up in a cocoon of sand.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:30 pm

"hmm.. i just remember that you're a jinchuuruki" said Kumiko. "this won't be easy after all" thought Kumiko. she draws out the S and N Katana and uses "Nitou: defensive barrier" the sand got thrown away from Kumiko. she create a series of handsign "genjutsu: kokuangyo no jutsu" the whole battlefield turn into darkness. "time to finish this" Kumiko create another handsign and uses "Raikiri Eisou" the lightning blade going towards straight into Ranmaru's shoulder.

((Jutsu Name: Raikiri Eisou
Element: Raiton
Description: the user is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Raikiri’s characteristics, including its ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Raikiri Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.))

((Jutsu Name: Kokuangyou no Jutsu
Element: ---
Description: is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.))

((Jutsu Name: Nitou: defensive barrier
Description: using the sword as a medium for the chakra the user rotate 360o and created a semi-circle barrier made out of chakra, the faster the user rotate the bigger the barrier is.))
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:33 pm

Ranmaru might not have been able to see the attack coming, but he sure enough heard it. He replaced himself with a log & reappeared a few feet behind Kumiko. "Release" Ranmaru said as he brought his hands into the tiger seal & gathered chakra, breaking the Genjutsu on him with a little difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:43 pm

"i know you're behind me" Kumiko starts making handsign and uses "Doton • Doryuu Taiga" a big river of mud created just under Ranmaru's feet. "time for the second combo" KUmiko make another handsign and uses "Doton • Doryuu Heki" a big dragon head just appear in the end of the river and shooting projectile at Ranmaru. "to finish the combo i'll use katon jutsu" Kumiko create the tiger handsign "Katon • Karyuudan" Kumiko burn the projectile before it hits Ranmaru.

((Jutsu Name: Katon • Karyuudan
Element: Katon
Description: is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create mud projectiles using the Doryuudan technique. The ninja will then blow a large flame to ignite the mud projectiles.))

((Jutsu Name: Doton • Doryuu Heki
Element: Doton
Description: is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.))

((jutsu Name: Doton • Doryuu Taiga
Element: Doton
Description: is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.))
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:46 pm

Ranmaru used Substitution Jutsu to escape from the mud river & the attacks. He started making hand seals. "Water Style: Water Collision Destruction" he yelled as he shoved his hands forward. A large volume of water formed out of nowhere & was sent straight towards Kumiko.

Name: Water Collision Destruction
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu utilizes the Water Element. Second Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:54 pm

Kumiko calmly create a series of handsign and uses the secret technique "Mokuton Hijutsu ~ Jukai Koutan" the battlefield suddenly filled with big trees it lifted Kumiko up to the safe ground so she couldn't be hit by the water. Kumiko makes another series of handsign "Mokuton: Tree of Life and Death" suddenly the roots underground comes up under Ranmori trying to hold her down

Name: Mokuton: Tree of Life and Death
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Mokuton
Description: After the right hand seals, the user slams the ground with the palm of his hand which sends roots underground and then spring out and hold the target down. At the same time, a tree grows around the user. Then the roots begin to drain the target's chakra and replenish the user's chakra.
Chakra usage: Medium-low
Jutsu user/users: Kumiko Senju

Jutsu Name: Mokuton Hijutsu ~ Jukai Koutan
Description: is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Kumiko’s great grandfather which uses the Wood Element. She does the necessary hand seals and a dense growth of forest and branches grows from the ground to entangle her target.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:01 pm

Ranmaru smiled instead of panicking. He made a series of hand seals & disappeared in a swirl of sand. He reappeared on a tree branch in one of the trees in front of Kumiko. "Sand Shunshin. You gotta love it" he said as he made another series of hand seals. "Water Style: Bursting Water Collision Waves" he shouted as he expelled water from his gullet, flooding the area with water. Most of the trees were swallowed up by the water but there were a few trees above the water. Ranmaru calmly stepped onto the water.

Name: Bursting Water Collision Waves
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu utilizes the Water Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large body of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control teh water by riding on top of the waves.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:11 am

Kumiko climbed into the higher trees than uses "Raiton no jutsu" on the water, the water become electrified.

((Jutsu Name: Raiton no Jutsu
Element: Raiton
Description: the act of using the lightning Element, allows the ninja to manipulate and conjure lightning at will. The lightning will grow and bend at the ninja's will, taking whatever form he needs. This element is formed through the simultaneous usage of the lightning Elemental styles.))
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru Mori
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Ranmaru Mori

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:06 pm

When the electricity went to shock Ranmaru, it combined with his sand, making electric sand. "Sand Shuriken" he said as he made hand seals. Large disks of sand were shot at Kumiko.

Name: Sand Shuriken
Element: Sand
Description: This jutsu is utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Gaara will hurl disks of sand at his opponent. Spinning through the air the disks are deadly in strength, inflicting large amounts of damage to his target and surrounding objects.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Kumiko create a handsign and use "Mokuton: Branch Arrows Jutsu" most of the sand shuriken got hit and some of them went through but non hit Kumiko but one came close but she dodged it. than she uses "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu" the clone surrounds Ranmaru the Kumiko use "Bunshin Bakuha" all the clones explode at the same time.

((Jutsu Name: Bunshin Bakuha
Description: At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.))

((Jutsu Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu
Element: Suiton
Description: is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however; it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.))

((Name: Mokuton: Branch Arrows Jutsu
Description: After forming the hand seals, the user is able to transform the the branches of trees around into projectiles like arrows. These branches then fire at the target.
Chakra usage: Medium
Jutsu user/users: Kumiko Senju))
Back to top Go down
John
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
John

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:40 am

As Inu saw the explosion's start, he moved quickly. After a second of making handseals he teleported himself down into the middle of the flames grabbing Ranmaru and in an instant he was gone, he was still moving. To anyone that didnt know the technique he just used they would think that Ranmaru had basically just dissapeared and re appeared several meters away from the explosion. He let ranmaru down and looked over at Kumiko with a grin. "A Sannin eh." he said alloud. "Sorry I had to step into this but I can't let you kill him. Back off or your fight will be with me." Inu stated. He then quickly grabbed the scroll from his bag and made handseals. He summoned Hyoukin and immediatly hoped on his back. This was unusual because he usually only road Karei.

----------

Name: Sono Fukyuu Senkou Suteppu no Jutsu - The Eternal Flash Step Technique
Sono Senkou Suteppu no Jutsu is an advanced jutsu that deals with the manipulation of Time and space using large quantities of Chakra. The user makes quick hands signs, and is able to make some what of a teleport effect. Once handsigns are done, the user will be in a form of the ultimate speed. The user can take one step and end up around 500 yards- 5 miles away. The abilities of the user determines how long they can keep up with such a tremendously difficult technique. Much chakra is needed in order to use this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko Senju
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kumiko Senju

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:40 am

((no!... you spoiled my first kill lol just jk))

"Well.. well... another visitor have arrived it just keeps getting intresting, so why are you here and why are you helping him? you're supposed to kill her right after all she's a jinchuuruki" Kumiko came down from the branch and approach Inu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: confrontation   confrontation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confrontation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Countries :: Villages :: Main Villages :: Hidden Leaf Village :: spars-
Jump to: